Friday 25 May 2012

Newly Customer review


denis wedding party--two suit from our CTDtailor



.
                     Matthew Wong Wedding Feb 2012.















At first i wasn’t sure if i should bother going with a custom tailored suit as the fit of a suit is the most important thing to me. I usually look for really slim tailored suits which i get from designer brands. I thought i would just try a custom suit one last time as my last one i got overseas was rubbish. Anyway the suit i got from the CTDTAILOR fit me like an absolute glove straight away, it is slim fit in all the right places. This is a hard art to master and the tailors at the black label must be commended. Again, Thank You!!
Ashlon Chue  (LEFT) April 2012
After i saw my brothers suit that he got from The ctdtailor , i knew i had to get one too… All i can say is that I’m impressed with the fit and the design details.
Great work !










A came to the ctdtailor with a photo of suit i saw in a magazine. I loved it and wanted the exact suit. The CTDTAILOR were able to replicate it to perfection!
Great job guys!
Darren Seeto April 2012





                    Another Satisfied Customer!!

1 comment: